Woodkid with his genre-defying sound that carries elements of electronic music, classical music, neofolk, and ambient will be at Zorlu PSM on December 17th!
Yoann Lemoine aka Woodkid is a French musician, designer, and director. Sitting at the director's chair in the music videos of international stars such as Lana Del Rey, Taylor Swift, and Katy Perry, Woodkid quickly became a household name in the music scene with his first dramatic, epic and cinematic song, Iron, published in 2011. Used in Assassin's Creed Iron was followed by 2013’s The Golden Age album and hits like I Love You and Run Boy Run.
The multi-talented artist, who won the Best Stage Performance award at Les Victories de la Musique in 2014, joined forces with Nils Frahm for a short film’s soundtrack in 2016. That same year saw Woodkid, undertaking the role of composing another soundtrack for the movie Desierto. He has so far performed visually and musically arresting shows on prestigious stages, including Coachella and Montreux Jazz Festival. Don’t miss the rare opportunity to see him live!
“I like to translate sounds into images and images into sound. I call that system ‘translations’. I often compose a track based on visions that I have like references that I found in books or on the internet and I just work around these feelings that these images create.”NBHAP, 2013
Early Bird: 165,00 ₺
Student: 121,00 ₺
Under Age 18 - Distant View 121,00 ₺
Accessibility: 121,00 ₺
- The minimum age limit is 18. Minor audience members (-18) can attend the event with their parents (mother/father).
- The doors open at the specified time
- Zorlu PSM holds the right to change the terms of purchase for discounted tickets.
- Event management reserves the right to refund tickets and deny access to the venue.
- Student tickets are limited and only valid for those holds a valid Student ID. On the day of the event, the guests must present their valid Student ID.
- This event will be on stage/standing.
- Please beware of the high volume level in this event.
- This event contains strobe lighting which may be harmful for photosensitive epilepsy.
- Unattended belongings outside the cloakroom are not the responsility of the premises.
- Attention please; this event contains smog effect.
- Guests are not allowed to enter the venue with backpacks. Backpacks can be dropped off at the cloackroom on floor B1 or B3.