Australian electronic music band Tora, founded by Jo Loewenthal, Jai Piccone, Shaun Johnston and Thorne Davis, will be on 100% Studio stage on December 8th!
Combining a wide range of music, unique and graceful vocals with smooth layered production and instrumentation reminiscent of Radiohead and James Blake, Tora is a band with full of multi-instrumentalist, songwriter and producer. The group is reaching 1.2 million listeners per month while gaining more than 100 million streams on digital platforms.
Although their tour covering Europe and America, from Byron Bay to Amsterdam in the first months of 2020, came to an abrupt end due to the onset of COVID-19. Tora has shifted its focus to staying creative during this time. 2020 was the year of unprecedented events for the world. However, Tora managed to find ways to shine, inspired by the true nature of adaptability and creativity, and they released their third album, A Force Majeure.
Consisting of eleven songs that capture the essence of a band that finds themselves miles away from the normalcy they are used to, A Force Majeure album opens the door to a deep understanding of the band's art and identity, while offering a renewed perspective to the listeners. Standing out as a definitive image of the Tora band's genre today, A Force Majeure albums are more sophisticated, more mature, and certainly more contemporary in sound, feel and execution.
-All events that will take place at Zorlu PSM are subject to special rules due to the pandemic. Anyone who buys a ticket is deemed to have accepted these rules and sanctions.
-Body temperature will be measured by officers at Zorlu Center search points. Guests with a body temperature above 38C will not be admitted.
- Guests are required to make a line at Zorlu PSM entrances by following the 1.5-meter physical distance rule and prepare the results of the ticket, photo ID and HES Code while waiting.
- The event includes visual effects that are not suitable for people with photosensitive epilepsy.
- At Zorlu PSM entrances, our guests will be given masks or their existing masks will be replaced with new ones. It is mandatory to use a mask to cover the mouth and nose. Those who are detected to have removed their masks will be warned, and those who ignore the warnings will be excluded from the Zorlu PSM area.
- It is mandatory to use a mask with the mouth and nose closed during your stay at Zorlu PSM. Our guests who do not comply with this rule will be excluded from Zorlu PSM.
- It is forbidden to bring food and drink into the event venue.
- At least 1 hour before the start of the event, it is required to be ready at the door of the event with the ticket
- It is forbidden to bring cameras and photo cameras into the event venue.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited in all indoor spaces. Attendees who break this rule will be taken out of the event area without warning and will not receive a refund.
- All attendees are required to purchase a full price ticket regardless of age.
- All items that are not put in the cloakroom will be under the responsibility of their owner. Items that are placed in lockers, will be under the responsibility of their owner once they are locked.
- Zorlu PSM reserves the right to change the conditions for purchasing discounted tickets.
- Zorlu PSM reserves the right to change the event area and time.
- Student ticket is limited by capacity and valid with student ID. Student ID must be shown to the staff on the day of the event.
- Zorlu PSM reserves the right to deny admittance to the venue by refunding the ticket fee if it deems unsuitable for the event.
- Do not take off your wristband under any circumstances and do not lose your ticket.
- Your ticket, and the wristband given to by the event gives the right to enter the event area in designated hours. If you lose your wristband and/or ticket or take off your wristband you will lose the right to attend the event. The organizer and Passo will not be responsible for lost tickets and/or wristbands.