The Istanbul edition of Sónar, the most distinguished and awaited festival of Europe will be reunited with music lovers at Zorlu PSM this year on March 5th,6th,7th, 2020 with the contributions of %100 Music. Sónar Istanbul will host DJs and producers of the local and international electronic music scene, each who have achieved great success in their genre.
The prominent names of Sónar Istanbul’s 2020 program are…
actress (live av), actress & young paint (live ai/av), adam beyer, ali gültekin, ambient av by max cooper, ben klock, bjarki, catnapp, christian löffler (live), chronosphere (av), çağan tunalı, debora ipekel, denis sulta, dj python, dökk by fuse, ece özel, erdem tunalı (live av), ezgi taşçeviren, fattish, feyza emir, gülnihal, günce acı, intensional particle by hiroaki umeda, kelly moran (grand piano av), kölsch, levent alp, live choir (av), max cooper (live av), millenial hug, multiverse by fuse, nova persona, oceanvs orientalis / ex nihilo (live av), paul kalkbrenner, paula temple, r.a.w live coding, red axes (live), seefeel, skee mask, steffi, the skin by re:sole, tko (live), tzusing, umfang, vaal, yang jhaz (av), zero sum (av), zozo, (((emre))).
Combining music, creativity, and technology while hosting thousands of music lovers for the past three years, Sónar Istanbul’s tickets are on sale. Don’t forget to add Sónar Istanbul, taking place on March 5th,6th,7th, 2020 with the contributions of %100 Music to your agenda!
First Early Bird - PAUL KALKBRENNER (One Day Tickets) March 5th - 242,00 ₺
3-Day Upgrade Tickets (Can only be bought by 2-day ticket holders) - 110,00 ₺
First Early Bird VIP Tickets - 550,00 ₺ Sold out First Early Bird Regular Tickets - 275,00 ₺ Sold out
Second Early Bird VIP Tickets - On Sale - 638,00 ₺
Second Early Bird Regular Tickets - 319,00 ₺ Soldout Third Early Bird Regular Tickets - 385,00 ₺ Soldout
Fourth Early Bird Regular Tickets - On Sale 440,00 ₺
- Regular and VIP category tickets only cover March 6-7th.
- Regular and VIP category ticket holders can attend three days of the festival with the 3-Day Upgrade Ticket. (3. Gün Fark Bileti)
- The 3-Day Upgrade Ticket alone does not give you the right to attend the festival.
- Paul Kalkbrenner (1-Day Ticket) ticket holders can only attend the festival on March 5th.
- All attendees are subject to a ticket without the age limit.
- The minimum age limit for the performance is 18. Minor audience members (-18) can only attend the event with their parents (mother/father).
- Official wristbands are to be worn at all times. If you do not wear a wristband, you will be escorted off site.
- Attendees must bring a valid photo ID. Anyone with no ID are not allowed to the festival zone.
- NO outside food or beverage
- Show will take place rain or shine
- No Audio / Video recording devices or selfie sticks, tripods.
- Recording will not be tolerated.
- NO Aerosol Products / Aerosol Cans
- NO Pepper Spray or Mace or Fireworks, Explosives
- Tickets are sold subject to the Promoter’s right to alter or vary the performances and/or the Festival without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
- The Promoter reserves the right to refund and refuse admission to the Festival. There might be searches of persons entering the Site to ensure the safety of the persons on Site.
- Lost, stolen, damaged, destroyed or undelivered tickets cannot be replaced or refunded. There will be no admission without a valid ticket. When you receive your tickets, please check them carefully, as mistakes cannot always be rectified. Keep tickets in a safe place.
VIP Ticket Scope
- Sonar Club VIP area entrance
- Sonar Lab VIP area entrance
- VIP WC
- Sonar Istanbul VIP badge
- Free VIP cloakroom
- Free parking
- VIP Payment Point
- Unlimited entrance
- Free Wi-fi