Renaud Garcia-Fons from Spain and Dilek Türkan from Turkey, both who flourished with a classical discipline but aim to add a modern cultural element to their music are coming together for their special project “Endülüste Raks”, exclusive to PSM Jazz Festival on June 2nd 2021.
By adding the fifth string to the double bass, the musician Renaud Garcia changed the potential of his music and the idea that the double bass is an auxiliary instrument, continues to introduce his listeners to the completely different side of the instrument, while Dilek Türkan continues to blow the wind she created in Turkish music into flamenco music. In the concert program where Mediterranean and Eastern music will be emphasized frequently, traditional Turkish melodies will be blended with Flamenco melodies, while Renaud Garcia Fons's compositions will meet with the words of Dilek Türkan. They will be accompanied by David Venituci on the accordion, Pascal Rollando in percussion and Cenk Erdoğan on guitar. This project will offer the audience a wide range of Flamenco, Eastern, Mediterranean and jazz music.
General Sales: 132,00 ₺
Student: 102,00 ₺
Accessibility: 99,00 ₺
- Event is suitable for 8 years and older.
- The doors open at the specified time.
- Zorlu PSM holds the right to change the terms of purchase for discounted tickets.
- Event management reserves the right to refund tickets and deny access to the venue.
- Student tickets are limited and only valid for those holds a valid Student ID. On the day of the event, the guests must present their valid Student ID.
- The venue does not guarantee for the late comers to watch the event in their own seats. They will be directed to available seats.
- Guests who arrive late should be very carefull while being seated, in order not to disturb the others.