Okay Temiz, who has more than fifty years of experience in the field of jazz and world music and Islandman, the group that won the “Talent Award” of the Montreux Jazz Festival in 2018 are coming to %100 Studio on June 26th 2021 for a special performance in a 360-degree format!
Born in Istanbul in 1939 and inspired by his mother who studied classical music, Okay Temiz has been producing music professionally since 1955. The artist, who studied at Ankara State Conservatory and Tophane Art Institute, settled in Sweden after meeting musicians Maffy Falay and Don Cherry. Having established the Xaba group with bass player Dyani and trumpeter Mongezi Feza, Temiz went on tours in America and Europe. He formed Oriental Wind in 1974 which consists of traditional Turkish instruments. The percussion and drum master who lived abroad for 30 years, spends his days giving concerts and teaching music in Turkey which he moved back to in 1998.
One of the most successful acts of the local independent music scene Islandman have carried their diverse sound all the way to Montreux Jazz Festival. Formed by Tolga Böyük, the project got the chance to work with Danish label Music for Dreams due to their rewarding first single Agit. The trio playing an electro-acoustic live format, mixes shamanic melodies with electronic sounds.
General Sales: 88,00 ₺
Student: 55,00 ₺
Accesibility: 55,00 ₺
- The minimum age limit is 18. Minor audience members (-18) can attend the event with their parents (mother/father).
- The doors open at the specified time
- Zorlu PSM holds the right to change the terms of purchase for discounted tickets.
- Event management reserves the right to refund tickets and deny access to the venue.
- Student tickets are limited and only valid for those holds a valid Student ID. On the day of the event, the guests must present their valid Student ID.
- Please beware of the high volume level in this event.
- This event contains strobe lighting which may be harmful for photosensitive epilepsy.
- Unattended belongings outside the cloakroom are not the responsility of the premises.
- Attention please; this event contains smog effect.
- Guests are not allowed to enter the venue with backpacks. Backpacks can be dropped off at the cloackroom on floor B1 or B3.