Billy Cobham, one of the most important drummers of fusion jazz will be at the Turkcell Stage on April 30th 2022 as part of the PSM Jazz Festival with his project Billy Cobham's Culture Mix!
Born in Panama in 1944, William C. Cobham (Billy Cobham) has spread to the world alongside John Abercrombie and Miles Davis, with whom he has worked for many years, and has recorded more than fifty albums with artists such as Stanley Clark, Buddy Miles and John Scofield. With his stunning handicraft and technique, he brings life to jazz and rock & roll-based rhythms along with fascinating improvisations. The virtuoso drummer who played his first concert with his father at the age of 8, worked with names such as Horace Silver, Stanley Turrentine, Shirley Scott and George Benson after completing his music education. He joined Davis’ fusion band “Bitches Brew”. Cobham, who pursued different fusion tunes, left the group with John McLaughlin and joined The Mahavishnu Orchestra. Billy Cobham, who has contributed to numerous albums until today, works with the greatest jazz artists of the world and continues to fascinate us with his technique, will be at the PSM Jazz Festival on April 30th 2022 with his songs from his 2002 album Culture Mix!
VIP: 198,00 ₺ - Student: 162,00 ₺
1. Category: 165,00 ₺ - Student: 135,00 ₺
2. Category: 121,00 ₺ - Student: 99,00 ₺
3. Category: 99,00 ₺ - Student: 81,00 ₺
4. Category: 82,50 ₺ - Student: 67,50 ₺
5. Category: 60,50 ₺ - Student: 49,50 ₺
Accessibility: 49,50 ₺
- Event is suitable for 8 years and older.
- The doors open at the specified time
- Zorlu PSM holds the right to change the terms of purchase for discounted tickets.
- Event management reserves the right to refund tickets and deny access to the venue.
- Student tickets are limited and only valid for those holds a valid Student ID. On the day of the event, the guests must present their valid Student ID.
- The venue does not guarantee for the late comers to watch the event in their own seats. They will be directed to available seats.
- Guests who arrive late should be very carefull while being seated, in order not to disturb the others.