Anouar Brahem : oud
Klaus Gesing : bass clarinet, soprano saxophone
Björn Meyer : bass
Khaled Yassine : Percussions
For almost forty years and with a rich discography now covering no less than 11 albums on the ECM label, Anouar Brahem has been constantly placing the age-old tradition of Arab music, whose emblem is his oud and its superb finesse, in different situations, where he not only contrasts it to modern jazz but also to the sophisticated harmonies of the erudite compositional tradition of the West and the refined forms of other ancient cultural traditions from the Orient.
Today, he can draw on the experience he has gathered over the years in his concerts with other musicians. Here he has decided to commit to a new project with the Quartet created in 2009 for the album The Astounding Eyes of Rita, thereby returning to his former terrain for the first time ever through a repertoire combining several of the group’s usual themes, together with some taken from older albums (Madar, Thimar, Astrakan Café, Le Voyage de Sahar…) or more recent ones such as Blue Maqams.
As leader of this group, more lively and creative than ever after ten years of close understanding between himself and his musicians, Anouar Brahem is now casting a fresh look at his musical universe and opening up some original horizons for it.
VIP: 220,00 ₺ - Student: 180,00 ₺
1. Category: 176,00 ₺ - Student: 144,00 ₺
2. Category: 143,00 ₺ - Student: 117,00 ₺
3. Category: 110,00 ₺ - Student: 90,00 ₺
4. Category: 88,00 ₺ - Student: 72,00 ₺
5. Category: 66,00 ₺ - Student: 54,00 ₺
Accessibility: 54,00 ₺
- Event is suitable for 8 years and older.
- The doors open at the specified time
- Zorlu PSM holds the right to change the terms of purchase for discounted tickets.
- Event management reserves the right to refund tickets and deny access to the venue.
- Student tickets are limited and only valid for those holds a valid Student ID. On the day of the event, the guests must present their valid Student ID.
- The venue does not guarantee for the late comers to watch the event in their own seats. They will be directed to available seats.
- Guests who arrive late should be very carefull while being seated, in order not to disturb the others.