Nosaj Thing, the project of American producer Jason Chung bedded in electronic music and hip-hop influenced by wide array of styles from Boards of Canada to DJ Shadow and from Danny Elfman to Erik Satie, will be at %100 Studio on October 18th!
The roots of Nosaj Thing go all the back to the hip-hop radios Chung used to listen on the way to school and especially the influence of The Beat Junkies' sets on him. His dad's old PC enabled the creation of Nosaj Thing's first rhythms. With the live performance in 2004, the first steps towards the experimental music journey had been taken.
Forming close relationships with names such as Flying Lotus, Nobody, Daedelus, D-Styles and Daddy Kev, Nosaj Thing released its first EP Views/Octopus in 2006. Aquarium, which was featured on this EP, later was used by Kid Cudi as a sample to the song Man on the Moon.
Nosaj Thing's debut album Drift was released in 2009 on Daddy Kev's label Alpha Pup. The success of this album paved the path of Nosaj Thing through collaborations with Busdriver, Nocando, and Kendrick Lamar, along with remixes to the songs of Flying Lotus, Daedelus, Radiohead, The xx, Philip Glass and Health.
Nosaj Thing's second album Home, which was released on the Innovative Leisure label, made an overwhelming impression especially with the song Try and Eclipse/Blue, which featured Toro y Moi and Blonde Redhead's Kazu Makino respectively. The ever-evolving sound of Nosaj Thing has perhaps reached its optimal state with his third album Fated (2015), which featured Chance the Rapper and Whoarei as guest artists.
Most recently having released the EP titled NO REALITY, Nosaj Thing continues to feature talented musicians with his own label; Timetable.
Ön Satış - 82.50 TL
- There is 18 age limit. The audience under the age of 18 can attend the event only with the accompaniment of mother and / or father.
- Zorlu Performing Arts Center reserves the right to change the conditions for discounted tickets.
- The venue has the right to change the event area and the time of the event.
- The specified time is the door opening time.
- Loud sound is used during the event.
- During the event, light effects and visuals that are not suitable for epilepsy patients are used.
- The responsibility of the goods not left to the cloakroom belongs to their owners.
- Fog effect will be used throughout the event. We'il bring it to your attention.
- This event is not accessible with a backpack. You can leave your bag in the cloakroom on the B1 or B3 floor.