Maria Callas “Mektuplar & Anılar”: 21.00
World-renowned actress Monica Bellucci will make her debut with Maria Callas “Letters & Memoirs” on 14 December at İstanbul Zorlu PSM!
To celebrate the publication by Albin Michel of the book Maria Callas Lettres & Mémoires, Monica Bellucci started performing on stage for the first time at Studio Marigny for a series of exceptional readings, at the end of 2019. From Maria Callas's modest childhood in New York to the war years in Athens, from her discreet beginnings at the Opera to the pinnacle of a planetary career marred by scandals and personal tribulations, from an idealized love for her husband to her inflamed passion for Onassis, this unique story reveals, for the first time, the real story behind the legend.
- All events that will take place at Zorlu PSM are subject to special rules due to the pandemic. Anyone who buys a ticket is deemed to have accepted these rules and sanctions.
- Body temperature will be measured by officers at Zorlu Center search points. Guests with a body temperature above 38C will not be admitted.
- The event door opening time is 20:00 and the event start time is 21:00.
- The event is suitable for participants aged 8 and over.
-There will be HES Code query via Hayat Eve Sığar application. Guests attending to the event must download the Hayat Eve Sığar application and obtain a HES code before coming to the venue. Guests will be enter to the event if the result is "not risky".
-Guests aged 18 and above should make sure that the HES application is up-to-date and that the Risk Status, Vaccination Status, Disease Status and Test Status settings should be open to sharing.
-It is obligatory for our guests aged 18 and above to show a vaccination card or to hold a negative PCR test result (valid maximum 48 hours) through the HES application. Guests who have completed the vaccination schedule determined by the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Turkey can be entered as of the 14th day following the last vaccination date. Guests who had Covid before, can enter the hall after the 180 days isolation period, If a person not had the disease or are not vaccinated or has a negative PCR test, they will not be allowed to participate in the event.
-Guests are required to make a line at Zorlu PSM entrances by following the 1.5-meter physical distance rule and prepare the results of the ticket, photo ID and HES Code while waiting.
- At least 1 hour before the start of the event, it is required to be ready at the door of the event with the ticket
- At Zorlu PSM entrances, our guests will be given masks or their existing masks will be replaced with new ones. It is mandatory to use a mask to cover the mouth and nose. Those who are detected to have removed their masks will be warned, and those who ignore the warnings will be excluded from the Zorlu PSM area.
- Guests must comply with the specified seating arrangement. It is necessary to sit in the designated seats during the event.
- Seating arrangement may vary according to the regulations and official warnings of the Ministry of Culture and Tourism.
- After the event starts, no audience will be allowed into the hall.
- Zorlu PSM reserves the right to change the conditions for purchasing discounted tickets.
- Zorlu PSM reserves the right to change the event area and time.
- Student ticket is limited by capacity and valid with student ID. Student ID must be shown to the staff on the day of the event.
- Zorlu PSM reserves the right to deny admittance to the venue by refunding the ticket fee if it deems unsuitable for the event.
- It is forbidden to bring food and drink into the event venue.
- It is forbidden to bring cameras and cameras into the event venue.