Fascinating musician, brilliant composer, talented producer and kamanche master Mark Eliyahu will take the stage at Zorlu PSM on January 24th!
With his charismatic live performances, Mark Eliyahu performs and sells out at venues all over the world. In his “Let It Go” tour, Mark Eliyahu combines ancient instruments such as kamanche and Tar with modern and futuristic electronics. He fuses the East, with the West and takes his music one step forward in to a deep journey of sound. Mark Eliyahu, the son of musician and composer Piris Eliyahu, was raised in a household where music was everything: work, passion, learning, and joy. He grew up breathing music as a way of life, and already at the young age of sixteen started his musical journey around the world, seeking encounters with various masters. Mark’s mastery of his kamanche, which was built 150 years ago, is widely renowned. The unique sound of the fascinating instrument is carried far and wide, and for years Mark has been invited to perform with it on numerous distinguished stages around the world. In this show Mark will be accompanied by his father, the distinguished musician, composer, musicologist, and Tar player- Piris Eliyahu, the percussion master- Rony Iwryn, keyboard player Haim Weiss, and the guitar and keyboard player Adi Rotem.
1. Category 253,00 ₺
2. Category 210,00 ₺
3. Category 181,50 ₺
4. Category 143,00 ₺
5. Category 105,50 ₺
6. Category 66,00 ₺
- Suitable for participants aged 8 and over.
- The audience will not be allowed to enter the hall after the event starts.
- Student ticket is valid with Student ID. On the day of the event, the ID must be submitted.
- The venue has the right to change the activity area and activity time.
- The specified time is the door opening time.
- The venue reserves the right to change the conditions of purchase of discounted tickets.