BaBa ZuLa: 21.30
After: AhmetJah b2b Dr.Lokmann
One of Turkey's most successful psychedelic bands BaBa ZuLa and the winner of Montreux Jazz Festival’s Talent Awards Islandman is coming to %100 Studio as a part of Lokalize series on February 15th!
BaBa ZuLa, a band with international acclaim as well as a broad fan base in Turkey, was formed in 1996 by Levent Akman, Murat Ertel, and Emre Onel. The band mixed psychedelic music with elements of Turkish folk and electronic music using traditional Turkish instruments, gaining critical acclaim with their theatrical performances on stage. Having achieved critical acclaim in festivals around the world such as Roskilde Festival, Printemps de Bourges and Now Festival, Baba Zula continues to bring the melodies of the East and the West together with its music and theatrical performances that rely heavily on improvisation.
One of the most successful acts of the local independent music scene Islandman have carried their diverse sound all the way to Montreux Jazz Festival. Formed by Tolga Böyük, the project got the chance to work with Danish label Music For Dreams due to their rewarding first single Agit. The trio, playing an electro-acoustic live format mixes shamanic melodies with electronic sounds.
First Early Bird - Adult - 50.50 TL
First Early Bird - Student - 45.00 TL
- The minimum age limit is 18. Minor audience members (-18) can attend the event with their parents (mother/father).
- The doors open at the specified time
- Zorlu PSM holds the right to change the terms of purchase for discounted tickets.
- Event management reserves the right to refund tickets and deny access to the venue.
- Student tickets are limited and only valid for those holds a valid Student ID. On the day of the event, the guests must present their valid Student ID.
- Please beware of the high volume level in this event.
- This event contains strobe lighting which may be harmful for photosensitive epilepsy.
- Unattended belongings outside the cloakroom are not the responsility of the premises.
- Attention please; this event contains smog effect.
- Guests are not allowed to enter the venue with backpacks. Backpacks can be dropped off at the cloackroom on floor B1 or B3.