Emir Ersoy's project, which combines the energy of piano and percussion, meets the audience on the touché stage on January 15th!
Combining Cuba’s spirit with hot percussion rhythms, Cuba's most important drummers William Cardoso, Gustavo Adrian Contreras and Aleix Cuba will be accompanied by the bass guru of Turkey, Caner Üstündağ.
In addition to Emir Ersoy's own compositions, the group will adapt the classics of pianists such as Chick Corea, Michel Camilo, Cucho Valdez and bring modernized classical jazz melodies to the audience.
Cuban percussionists William Cardoso, Aleixi Contreras, and Adrian Gustavo combine their culture with this project to add excitement to the night.
Price: 91,50 ₺
- There is 18 age limit. The audience under the age of 18 can attend the event only with the help of their own parents.
- The specified time is the event start time.
- The venue has the right to change the event area and the time of the event.
- The venue reserves the right to change the terms of purchase of discounted tickets.
- The organization company reserves the right to deny entrance to the area of activity.
- Student ticket is limited to capacity and valid with student ID. ID must be presented on the day of the event.
- It is forbidden to bring food and drink to the event venue.
- It is forbidden to insert cameras and cameras in the event venue.
- Depending on the type of event, it may be necessary to be silent and keep phones off / on.
- Food service ends at 20:30 on weekdays and 21:00 on weekends.
- There is a table and bistro option.
- Tables have a shared seating arrangement - it is possible to share the same table with another audience.
- Please call 0212 924 01 28 to book a lodge or meal.