Offering shoegaze and grunge genres with fresh timbre DIIV will be at 100% Studio as part of Radio Eksen 20th Anniversary events on June 8th!
Born in New York and raised in Connecticut, DIIV, a project by songwriter, vocalist, and guitarist Zachary Cole Smith, was launched in 2011 as a solo project. Today it has reached its final form with the participation of Andrew Bailey, Colin Caulfield, and Ben Newman. In 2012, they released their debut album "Oshin" in which we could find a little Nirvana and a little My Bloody Valentine. The young musicians found their own space day by day, settled into their own genre and expanded their music. In 2015, DIIV rolled up the sleeves for a new album in Brooklyn's Strange Weather studio and released "Is the Is Are", which ranked 81st on Billboard's 200 Album Lists in 2016. In this process, the group consecutively released successful singles and increased their fan base every day only to deliver their long-awaited album “Deceiver” in 2019. We are gathering at 100% Studio on June 8th for an unforgettable night that will take place as a part of Radio Eksen's 20th-year events, where we will consume grunge and dream pop together thanks so DIIV.
Avantajlı Dönem - Tam Price: 76,00 ₺
Avantajlı Dönem - Öğrenci Price: 60,50 ₺
- The minimum age limit is 18. Minor audience members (-18) can attend the event with their parents (mother/father).
- The doors open at the specified time
- Event management reserves the right to refund tickets and deny access to the venue.
- Student tickets are limited and only valid for those holds a valid Student ID. On the day of the event, the guests must present their valid Student ID.
- Please beware of the high volume level in this event.
- This event contains strobe lighting which may be harmful for photosensitive epilepsy.
- Attention please; this event contains smog effect.
- Guests are not allowed to enter the venue with backpacks. Backpacks can be dropped off at the cloackroom on floor B1 or B3.