Imagine the groundbreaking films such as 2001: A Space Odyssey, Moon, Inception and Gravity teaming up and setting up shop as an art show… This unreal phenomenon might as well be called Digital Revolution and it is coming your way this winter!
Wide range of art forms such as; cutting edge interactive design, cinema, music, video games and contemporary art are joining forces for one of the most innovative art shows of the recent times. After a sold out three-month residency in the famous Barbican Art Gallery, Digital Revolution was hailed as "The most comprehensive presentation of digital creativity ever to be staged in the UK" by the likes of the prestigious news outlets such as The Guardian and The Telegraph. Everyone in the creative field from London to Stockholm, Athens to Istanbul are talking about this show. Even if you're not in the creative nor digital field, you'd be mesmerized by the captivating beauty of the unpredictable art pieces.
The visitors are not only going to be hypnotized by the eccentric installations that are playing along with the anomaly of augmented reality, 3D printing, artificial intelligence and sound design, but they will also share the ever lasting visions of world famous artists, directors, musicians, video game producers and many many more…
Zorlu Performing Arts Center will turn into a breathtaking exposition of:
- will.i.am, Yuri Suzuki, Pasha Shapiro and Ernst Weber's combined artistic power's grandiose result: Google's DevArt installation.
- The unique chance to learn and experience how Christopher Nolan's Inception or Alfonso Cuarón's Gravity was made visually…
- Going back to ol skool by playing video games such as Pac-Man, Space Invaders and many more…
- Brilliant works of the renown artists such as Umbrellium, Universal Everything, Minimaforms and Susan Kare.
- Experiencing the future of digital technology with a little help from the likes of three dimensional laser shows, wearable technologies, robotic instruments and further more.
- "Sound and Vision" of the luminous musicians such as: Björk, Brian Eno, Radiohead, Squarepusher…
Digital Revolution will hold residency in between February 20th - June 12th for the first time in Turkey, at Zorlu Performing Arts Center!
Children aged 5 and under enter free of charge.