Box and the Twins: 20.30
Kælan Mikla: 21.30
She Past Away: 22.45
She Past Away
She Past Away is dark-wave with a reworked 80’s sound. Signature guitar sound of the post-punk era, combined with minimalist poetry in Turkish. Often an outburst of emotional anxiety through the nihilistic mind-frame, it is personal. It is broad, a wondering mind brave enough to question taboo and existence. She Past Away was formed in 2006 by guitarist and vocalist Volkan Caner and bass player İdris Akbulut. Playing in genres such as post-punk, darkwave, gothic rock and new wave, the band released its first EP called Kasvetli Kutlama in 2010. Having performed in festivals in and outside of Turkey, She Past Away has released two albums called Belirdi Gece (2012) and Narin Yalnızlık (2015). After İdris Akbulut quit in 2015, keyboard player Doruk Öztürkcan joined the band.
Box and the Twins
The sound of Cologne-based band Box and the Twins wanders amidst dark dream pop and wave. It is a mix between familiar guitar melodies with a touch of electronic, along with a melancholic vocal. As it makes you feel like you’re walking towards a ligt, it takes you on a hipnotizing and absorbing journey.
Early Bird - 71.50 TL
- There is 18 age limit. The audience under the age of 18 can attend the event only with the accompaniment of mother and / or father.
- The specified time is the door opening time.
- Zorlu Performing Arts Center reserves the right to change the conditions for discounted tickets.
- The venue has the right to change the event area and the time of the event.
- The organization company reserves the right to deny entrance to the area of activity.
- Loud sound is used during the event.
- During the event, light effects and visuals that are not suitable for epilepsy patients are used.
- Fog effect will be used throughout the event. We'il bring it to your attention.