Zorlu PSM’s darkest series Dark Night is hosting Perturbator, who will take us on a journey to a cyberpunk world! We're meeting Perturbator on February 25th 2022 at %100 Studio for a futuristic yet electrifying night!
French-electronic producer James Kent, also known as Perturbator; delivers deep, powerful and synth-filled music, that takes the 80s to a chaotic and dystopic future.Since 2011, Kent has moved his music to undiscovered and avant-garde regions, yet he still manages to position himself in a special place with the performances that push the boundaries of the stage he performs in. The dark persona who set sail from small clubs to giant festivals in 4 years; proved his success by performing in front of 500,000 people for Polandrock Festival. Prepared for a new album in 2020, vintage synth master Perturbator will be at %100 Studio on February 25th 2022 as a part of his world tour!
General Sale Adult : 82.50 TL
General-Sale Student : 71.50 TL
- The minimum age limit is 18. Minor audience members (-18) can attend the event with their parents (mother/father).
- The doors open at the specified time
- Event management reserves the right to refund tickets and deny access to the venue.
- Student tickets are limited and only valid for those holds a valid Student ID. On the day of the event, the guests must present their valid Student ID.
- Please beware of the high volume level in this event.
- This event contains strobe lighting which may be harmful for photosensitive epilepsy.
- Attention please; this event contains smog effect.
- Guests are not allowed to enter the venue with backpacks. Backpacks can be dropped off at the cloackroom on floor B1 or B3.