One of the most influential names of progressive metal scene, Pain of Salvation will be at Studio with its unique melodies and poetic stage performance on October 18!
Pain of Salvation is known far and wide as one of the most vital bands in the resurgence of progressive music. Boasting incredible musicianship, a wide variety of influences, and a darkly poetic approach; Pain of Salvation has a reputation for being unpredictable, outside the box, and willing to experiment with styles.
The band has been different from its inception. “I wanted a name that meant something, a name that was more than a cool expression. For me, Pain of Salvation has the meaning of balance.” Daniel Gildenlöw’s words strike true for more than just the name of this renowned progressive metal band. Pain of Salvation has always been about more than just music; more than just the pleasure of the beat and groove. Their music has always been more about raw human experiences, riveting tumultuous stories, and shades of good and evil. These things are cloaked in dark, progressive polyrhythms and challenging syncopations, brilliantly darkened keys, percussive muscle, and conceptual album structures. The band has a sound that is completely and uniquely their own; a recipe that is recognizable from the very first note: a big serving of enigmatic metal, a side of alternative, a dash or two of progressive rock, and lyrics that will rip your heart from your chest. Released a total of 14 studio albums up to date, the band continues to improve its sound day by day, accomplishing their best to serve the best experience as possible for its fans.
- This concert has an age restriction of 18. Their parents must accompany guests under the age of 18. (mother and/or father)
- Student ticket holders must carry their student ID during the event.
- The venue has the right to change the performance stage and time.
- Organization firm has the right to discard anybody from the event by returning the ticket price.
- The venue has all rights reserved to change discounted ticket billing policies.